Phone is dead

• HK38
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #189 by HK38
Phone is dead was created by HK38
On Saturday I found my Opis Mobile 60s had a fault. Friends could not contact me. The sim card is ok as I tried it in my friends nokia phone and it works fine.

I tired to use the phone and this happened:-

When I lifted the handset, I got no dial tone.

I switched it off and on >> all the lights went off >> then got 7 beeps then no sound then no dial tone.

Next time I picked it up there was no sound at all.

I tried dialling *08* to reset the phone as it says in the manual but no response.

Is there an other way to reset the phone? I can't find a reset button.

I use this as my main phone so its quite urgent. I have bad eyesight and cannot use a mobile phone to dial out.

I already emailed but have no reply so I don't know if thats the correct email address.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #190 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Phone is dead
Dear HK38,

our apologies for the issue and for the slower response time over the weekend. We cannot identify the problem directly from your description, but suspect that there may be a power supply/charger issue. We will shortly send you a sequence of quick checks by email that we would appreciate you carried out so that we can see if the problem can be resolved remotely or if we will need to send you a replacement.

Once again, our apologies for the inconvenience caused. Especially, since this is your primary telephone.

Best regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.