OPIS 1921 CABLE retro telephone with wood and metal body, functional rotary dial and classic metal bell
The telephone´s elegant body is crafted from a massive piece of real wood. Hook and receiver are made from brass, and the cables are clad in cloth. You dial a number by turning the mechanical rotary dial, just like it was in the past. The authentic ring-tone is generated by a metal bell.
And despite its distinct retro charm, the 1921 cable is completely compatible with modern telephone connections.
- fascinating retro design
- body made from wood and metal
- cloth-clad cables
- functional rotary dial
- classic metal bell ringer
- fixed-line telephone
- supports tone dialling (DTMF)
- Opis 1921 cable landline telephone
- international RJ11 telephone cable
- telephone adapters for the UK, France and Germany
- quick start guide