my friends hear an echo

• efg5
  • Auteur du sujet
Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 7 mois #350 par efg5
my friends hear an echo a été créé par efg5
I'm trying to use an LG V30 cell phone with the 60s Micro. The 60s Micro came with a short adapter cable.

• Without the adapter cable, my friends can't hear me.

• With the adapter cable my friends say I sound better, but now they hear an "echo"

Any ideas on what to do?

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• admin
Plus d'informations
il y a 4 ans 7 mois #351 par admin
Réponse de admin sur le sujet my friends hear an echo
The adapter provided with the 60s micro is intended only for some phones manufactured before 2011. If used with recent phones it may lead to poor sound quality or no sound at all. Thus please do not use the adapter.

Are you using a cover to protect your phone against damage? Some cases are rather thick or have an opening too small for the audio plug. This may prevent the Opis 60s micro plug from being pushed in all the way and consequently lead to audio problems due to poor electrical contact. You may easily test this theory by removing the case and test the handset again without it. You may also test the handset with another mobile phone. If the problem persists it the handset is very likely defective.

• efg5
  • Auteur du sujet
Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 9 mois #408 par efg5
Réponse de efg5 sur le sujet my friends hear an echo
My two 60s Micro handsets work fine with an old Google Nexus 6P phone I have. They also work fine with a new Google Pixel 3a I borrowed.

I have two different LG V30 phones. Both of my LV V30 phones work fine with every other handset and headset I've tried them with.

But when I use a 60s Micro with an LG V30, the person on the other end of the line hears a loud echo. The echo is so loud that I can't use either of my 60s Micro with either of my LG V30 phones.

None of my phones have a cover. The plugs on my 60s Micros are always pushed all the way into the V30.

• admin
Plus d'informations
il y a 3 ans 9 mois #410 par admin
Réponse de admin sur le sujet my friends hear an echo
Sorry, there seems to be an incompatibility. We have unfortunately no experience with the LG V30. If possible try to reduce the mic sensitivity on the LG phone.