Problems with the 60s mobile

• Wronowski
  • Auteur du sujet
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 2 mois #332 par Wronowski
Problems with the 60s mobile a été créé par Wronowski
Hi,

I have recently had some problems with my new 60s mobile. When I first got it it worked fine, I could dial out and receive calls, after returning home to another country the phone worked fine, it could dial out and receive calls just like last time. However for some reason it has become stuck when turning it on. The LEDs are not turning off and they are not allowing me to input my PIN. Also the dial has started to create a ding after it returns to its default position, I have tried the code *08* to reset the phone but it does not seem to work. I am currently using the operator MyCall, they don't specifically state that 2G is not supported but it did work earlier.

I hope you can help me resolve this issue, this is not my primary phone so take your time to respond.

Kind Regards,
Wronowski

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

• admin
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 2 mois #333 par admin
Réponse de admin sur le sujet Problems with the 60s mobile
Possibly the SIM card is not detected properly. You may want to check the pins contacting the SIM cards contact pads. There should be six and they must not be bend.
If the SIM card is exchanged more frequently the pins tend to lose pressure resulting in poor electrical contact. If that is the case you could try (using a needle) to carefully lift the pins. That should should increase the pressure and result in better electrical contact.

• Wronowski
  • Auteur du sujet
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 2 mois #334 par Wronowski
Réponse de Wronowski sur le sujet Problems with the 60s mobile
Hi,

Thanks for the advise, however after many attempts of bending the pins to make the traction stronger the LEDs still stay on, I know that the sim card works as I tried it with a different phone, if there is anything else that I can do please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Wronowski

• admin
Plus d'informations
il y a 5 ans 2 mois #335 par admin
Réponse de admin sur le sujet Problems with the 60s mobile
Hi,
I am afraid there is not much more you can do but sending the phone in for repair.