Incl. 19 % VAT Free delivery to EU
Availability: Sold Out.
Rotary dial desktop mobile with hearing aid support and extra loud bell
This retro GSM desktop phone from our hEar product line is a real telephone. However, it does not need a landline connection, but works with a SIM-card. Because of this you can just take it with you as you move, making it the ideal solution for a shed, holiday home, care home or anywhere else where you want to enjoy the comfort of a real telephone by your side.
Its hEar technology allows you to make interference free phone calls while wearing a hearing aid. An especially clear signal can be obtained when you set your hearing aid to position T (for details, please see the hEar FAQ). And so that you don´t miss any calls, it comes with an adjustable, extra-loud electronic bell.
- supports induction mode (T-coil)
- extra-loud adjustable (loud, medium, silent) electronic bell
- works with any SIM-card
- no network lock
- classic rotary dial
- more than 5 hours talk time
- more than 1 week standby
- supports tone-dial menu control
- can store local area code for fixed-line telephone behaviour
- saves up to 9 quick-dial numbers
- SMS not supported
- Opis 60s mobile hEar telephone
- mains-powered charger & power supply
- telephone register
- length: 23 cm
- width: 21 cm
- height: 13 cm
- weight: 1.0 kg
Also available via